lundi 12 mai 2008

GUEST "CANNELLE"


How is it possible to contact someone so far, randomly, and discover we get exactly the same cat. For my friend Jacque and her family. And all those who love cats.

4 commentaires:

  1. I want one of those slide thingies. Are they easy to make? I may have to try it sometime.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I know I've said it before, but I love your kitty.... who is now staring me in the eye as I write.

    So tell me..... That dish on the counter.... is it filled with your food or your kitty's?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It is so amazing! He even has the same 'grumpy' look as Jake! For Jake it is just a look though...he is very affectionate and LOVES people!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Mylhibug, already answered in your blog

    Jules, kitties are thieves. Mine is absolutly well-raised, but sometimes, there's too much temptation. The bowl was filed with chocolate-milk. It was Gabriel's, who had quit the table. See thre's a straw in it. My kitty hasn't learnt to drink with the straw yet : )

    Jacque, Cannelle is so kind too, she has never scratched anyone yet. very calm temper.

    RépondreSupprimer