jeudi 24 juillet 2008

QUOTE # 2

I really mike this drawing, with a few lines, he managed to symbolize Don Quichotte .





Anecdote :




Picasso was used to eat in famous restaurants. He drew on the paper tablecloth sketches and other drawings.


Once, the resaturant owner proposed to forget the bill if Picasso accepted to leave his work of Art.


A few minutes later, the owner came and asked for a request ; "Master, would you please, sign your drawing?" Picasso shaked his head and said : " No, I pay the bill, but I don't buy the restaurant"






"Are we to paint what's on the face, what's inside the face, or what's behind it? "

"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."

"I paint objects as I think them, not as I see them."

"It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child."

1 commentaire:

  1. "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."

    I disagree. It sounds intellectual but makes no sense. Computers can give much more than that, but I guess in 70´s that was the case.

    "Brushes are useless. They can only give you brushstrokes" Yeah right!

    RépondreSupprimer