vendredi 19 septembre 2008

SKY WATCH FRIDAY # 13


Better than a TV evening, at the beach skimming stones in the sea . At night fall.

Mieux qu'une soirée TV, sur la plage, des ricochets dans la mer. A la tombée de la nuit

To visit more Skies lovers, go to Sky Watch Friday, hosted by Tom; Sandy; IMAC, and Klauss. They're waiting for you to join, or just visit, watch, and comment.



26 commentaires:

  1. Much better than TV and more fun...pretty sky.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. wonderful composition. they really look like to have great time. wonderful swf

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I hope you had great time. Nice photo.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I wished I could be there with you !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You are so quite right, best of all to spend an evening with family like in your photo !
    Very touching photo and post!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Happy SWF, I like the idea of skimming stones at the beach, this is a favourite past time. Have a good weekend.
    Love your relaxing fun photo.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I have a flat stone next to my bed which I did not skim, it seemed too special. That was from a river bank about twenty years ago.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Bonjour Catherine,

    Une jolie photo, naturelle et originale! Ce sont Alexandra, Olivier et Gabriel les trois enfants sur l'image?

    Je te souhaite un bon WE!

    Amitiés,

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Bonjour !

    Elle est jolie Ta photo !

    Ce n'est pas à Paris que Tu as pu prendre cela !

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Thanks for the comment on 'Map...etc.'
    We left the island five years ago next month though I can see our cottage if I look out the window. No problem with winters anymore.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I'm back!
    That sort of monochrome would be fine.
    Most people are using images from the camera set for B&W or converting them on the pc.
    I just happen to have many original prints I took years ago.
    I am quite excited though because I recently got a B&W film for my old SLR. Watch this space.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Very expressive picture. It's one of the kinds of photos I like very much.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Love the people silhouetted against the sky, nice job:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Looks like everyone is having tons of fun! cool pic.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. That is a marvelous photo, Catherine. Just perfect. What better way to pass time?

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Perfect end to the day... and it is as this is my last Sky Watch visit for tonight..... great picture.

    Tom

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. wonderful picture I love it nothingbetter than playing on the beach...my husband was driving my truck we were on our way to his job for something I dont recall what now ... Oh his truck LOL... and I was hanging out the window taking pictures :D
    Hugs Laura

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. It is better than TV that´s true. All of them have so funny "poses". Frozen in happy time.

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Hallo,and thank you for visiting.Your photo is lovely,so nice to see the children playing on the beach.
    And you are right about my contribution about Marit.She is my daughter,and yesterday it was her birthday.And the pictures were all of her.Have a nice weekend!Love from Norway!

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Bonjour Catherine,
    I don't know if it is necessary to read 'La Dame aux Camélias' today. I think it was a little pathetique, but very romantic.
    Well if you like Rosamunde Pilcher - then you will surely like it!
    I just told my family about this comparison, and at first there was an uproar "Noooo, this is world literature! How can you!" and then, "Well, I read it when I was 16 and even then I thought it was corny".
    But: very nice... :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Catherine, I made a casting ("Probekochen") and after that I chose my husband :)
    My husband cooked "Ragout de musette préparé sur un lit de riz à la reine de Návarre" which was bloody brilliant!

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Hi Catherine,
    thanks for the nice comment. I'd love to see the young man's photo. Wouldn't it be funny if he was your friend's son?
    Have a good weekend..

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Very beautiful picture of your family at the beach and it looks like a lot of fun skimming stones on the water!! You are right, it is better than watching TV! You caught a beautiful photo of the sunset at the beach! Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you'll visit me again. I was in Paris about 5-6 years ago and we had such a wonderful time!! I also enjoyed looking at your photos of the Chartres...They looked so interesting and exciting! Really enjoyed your blog!

    Kelly

    RépondreSupprimer