jeudi 4 septembre 2008

SKY WATHCH FRIDAY # 11


One night in Menton.

I invite you to make a wish.
Je vous invite à faire un voeu.




“Every one is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody”

"Chacun est une lune, et possède un coté sombre qu'il ne montre jamais à personne."


Mark TWAIN


So, I decided to show you the bright side, no Doctor Jekill is invited on this blog!



Do you get an expression as 'Mr or Mrs Everybody'? I am Mrs Everybody, I get no professional, neither particular camera, so my picture is a little bit blurry. So, just imagine what spectacular sight, in real, was in front of my eyes, that particular evening.


Have a great week-end. To reach the immensity, go and travel from one sky to an other. The departure is at SKYWATCH FRIDAY hosted by Sandy, Tom, Imac and Klauss.

26 commentaires:

  1. I love every moon has a dark side. I'll keep that in mind. Your photos are very nice.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great pictures, Catherine - I thought of using something similar but it isn't as good as that.
    Did you mean 'make a wish' ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Awesome photos and a nice posting for Skywatch Friday. Have a great day.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. My wish would be to be in the South of France. Unusual spooky shots.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your photo of the moon is amazing and what a great spot to get the photo from. Happy SWF.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Beautiful. That first shot with the ship is awesome!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. That is SOOOOO fabulous! Is it Friday in Paris?

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Such a red moon! Wonderful photo.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. nice skywatch Friday photos

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. So is this one of your "watching the moon from the south of France" shots? It looks so lovely. *sigh*

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. very beautiful captures. lunar on fire. the first one is fantastic

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Wow ! very special pictures ! A moon on fire !

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Nice entry very peaceful and cool sky.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I wish I could go to the supermarket and there would be nice, big and juicy blood oranges.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Fantastic moon pictures, Catherine!
    And to think the moon sky is black with the sun shining in it!
    Happy Sky Watch!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Great photo and a lovely quote to go with it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. that was so beautiful i do not think I have ever seen the moon so red - orange but not that red -- do you call it a harvest moon ? Were yiou able to just bask in the moonlight and relax?

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. beautiful red moon! my moon pics are always a bit blurry too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Oh, what a nice shot of a red moon. Good job.

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Beautiful moon captures for skywatch!
    Magical!
    HAPPY SKY~WATCHING!
    Cat

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. the gulls only got pringles when we totally ran out of bread :D My cousins had never been to the beach before so they were absolutely amazed by the gulls. the gulls cooperated fully, of course bribery usually works on wild creatures... thank you I had just gotten a 3 MP fugi camera and was not even too sure how to use it and was taking my kids to a halloween party at church at the end of the road there is a stop and I stopped about half a block back maybe less and made traffic stop so I could take a couple pictures I had no idea how they would look and was totally floored when they came out so beautiful... thank you again! I cant wait to see what you have next week :D
    Laura
    ps. I ended up totally reformatting my computer and was just so grateful that I had saved all my pictures to discs... I think I have 20 discs from over the years!

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. I love these photos. That is one amazing moon shot. Thanks, friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. What beautiful photos. The colour of the moon and the sea - perfect!

    RépondreSupprimer